How to generate your Google Reviews QR code?
Log in to your Google Business Account - https://business.google.com/
If you have multiple business profiles on the Dashboard, select the one for which you want to receive reviews.
In the left menu, click on the Home link.
Scroll down to the "Get more reviews" card.
Click on the "Share review form" button.
Copy the link.
Paste the link on the input box for QR Code Generation and Save it.
Download the QR code, scan it and make sure it works by scanning from different mobiles before printing it.
How can businesses benefit from QR Code for Google Review?
There can be indirect ways to get a Google review through social media, but only established businesses with existing followers can use such mediums. QR codes help generate more reviews, even for start-ups, by the agility with which they work. QR codes can work within your e-commerce website right after a transaction or first appointment. QR codes can be categorized as Rating QR Codes and Feedback QR Codes.
A Google Review can improve your SEO
Did you know that in addition to helping your business stand out, Google Reviews also elevate your Google ranking for local SEO? Google reviews are a great tool to boost the credibility of your business without spending a dime. They allow your business to authenticate itself to its potential customers as a more transparent validation than other marketing gimmicks.
Google reviews from genuine customers can help make informed decisions, with positive reviews resulting in engagement and conversion. Google reviews also increase the click-through rate when your web presence appears in a search engine.
Rating QR Code for Google Review
Rating QR code is the quickest way to get customer feedback. Emoji ratings are typical examples of rating QR codes for Google reviews. Along with the rating, a short description of consumer experience can also be added as an option. These reviews are connected to a short URL and can be displayed on the website, digital business cards, and social media profiles.
Feedback QR Code for Google Review
A star rating and a descriptive review can be shared through a Feedback QR Code for more detailed feedback. Such feedback can either have a single column for subjective feedback or various sections to review different aspects of a business. For instance, a restaurant may like feedback separately for food, service, cleanliness, and ambiance. Not to forget, the feedback can be customized to the needs of a business.
Who can use QR Codes for Google Reviews?
- Restaurants at the time of billing
- Hotels at the time of check-out
- Cinema halls after a movie experience
- Corporate or Social Events for following COVID Protocols
- Brands at the time of purchase or product delivery
- Mobile applications or software for user experience
- Home delivery platforms for service feedback Doctors, fitness experts, nutritionists, or psychiatrists after the first consultation
- Outsourcing agencies and freelancers to review work experience upon completion of a project
- OTT Platforms to know viewers' feedback
- State Ministry of Tourism to know real-time feedback (customized) of all the tourist attractions in a state.
- Airlines to review flight experience
- Goal assessment and performance appraisal between employees and HR department of a company
Create custom QR code forShow all