Google Reviews QR Code
Get your business quickly reviewed by consumers with a scan!
How to generate your Google Reviews QR code?
Go to the Google Place Finder Tool
Enter the name of your business in the search box. Make sure to enter the name your Google My Business Name has listed.
Copy your businesses "Place ID" from the maps tooltip placed under your business name
Modify the Reviews URL and paste in your "PLACE-ID"
https://search.google.com/local/writereview?placeid=(place your id here)
Go to Google reviews QR code and paste the above URL, Check the box below it to make QR code dynamic
Download, print and shart sharing!
Get A Google Review with a QR Code
Did you know that in addition to helping your business stand out, Google Reviews also benefit your Google ranking for local SEO? Google reviews are a great tool to boost your business credibility without spending a dime. They allow your business to authenticate itself to its potential customers as a more transparent validation than other marketing gimmicks.
Google reviews from genuine customers can help make informed decisions, with positive reviews resulting in engagement and conversion. Google reviews also increase the click-through rate when your web presence shows up in a search engine.
How can businesses benefit from QR Code for Google Review?
There can be indirect ways to get a Google review through social media, but only established businesses with existing followers can avail of such mediums. QR codes help generate more reviews, even for start-ups, by the agility with which they work. QR codes can work within your e-commerce website, right after a transaction or first appointment. QR codes can further be categorized as Rating QR Codes and Feedback QR Codes.
Rating QR Code for Google Review
Rating QR code is the quickest way to get customer feedback. Emoji ratings are typical examples of rating QR codes for Google reviews. Along with the rating, a short description of consumer experience can also be added as an option. These reviews are connected to a short URL and can be displayed on the website, digital business cards and social media profiles.
Feedback QR Code for Google Review
For more detailed feedback, star rating and a descriptive review can be shared through a QR Code. Such feedback can either have a single column for subjective feedback or various sections to review different aspects of a business. For instance, a restaurant may like feedback separately for food, service, cleanliness and ambience. Not to forget, the feedback can be customized to the needs of a business.
Who can use QR Codes for Google Reviews?
- Restaurants at the time of billing.
- Hotels at the time of check-out
- Cinema halls after a movie experience
- Corporate or Social Events for following COVID Protocols
- Brands at the time of purchase or product delivery
- Mobile applications or software for user experience
- Home delivery platforms for service feedback Doctors, fitness experts, nutritionists, or psychiatrists after the first consultation
- Outsourcing agencies and freelancers to review work experience upon completion of a project
- OTT Platforms to know viewers' feedback
- State Ministry of Tourism to know real-time feedback (customized) of all the tourist attractions in a state.
- Airlines to review flight experience
- Goal assessment and performance appraisal between employees and HR department of a company