How to create a Presentation QR code?
Upload your PPT or create new Google slides.
Click on the share button and copy the URL.
Go to "QR Code Generator for Presentation" on QRCodeChimp and paste the link into the "Presentation URL" field under the "Basic Information" section. Check the box below it to make the QR code dynamic.
Save your QR Code with customization. You can also add a PPT logo to make it even more appealing.
Test your QR Code, and you are done!
Present Knowledge Smartly with QR Code Chimp
Transmitting knowledge is essential, but being inattentive, bored, or forgetful is human. However, this should not keep the audience from revisiting the content later in a more curious and receptive state.
For the same reason, presenters must find new tools to enable and excite their audience to receive knowledge. And a highly recommended one is QR codes for presentations.
QR Code for presentation is a technology that minimizes the information the presenter has to embed in the presentation. It is an advanced version of a barcode that a regular smartphone camera can scan to direct the audience to a URL, text, portfolio, and multimedia.
A presenter can use QR codes within the presentation or in the presentation file. Some of these applications are:
- You can use a URL QR Code in a presentation to direct the audience to a website, image, video, or information in any other form.
- In professional or industry presentations, adding one's business card as a QR code, in the end, has added advantages for engagement and opportunities.
- You can attach extra resource material for downloading using a QR code in a presentation.
- If you wish to evolve as a presenter, adding a QR code for feedback or Google form in the presentation can be a vital exercise.
- QR Codes in presentations can direct the audience to your social media accounts for better engagement.
- A practice-based presentation can use a QR code to lead the audience to an interactive landing page to execute relevant exercises.
- You can choose to embed your presentation in a QR code from the start for an audience with viewing difficulty.
- Attaching a QR code in worksheets and documents gives the audience a supplementary learning tool.
Benefits of using QR Codes for Presentations
Aiding people with visual difficulties
The audience sitting at the back or with weak eyesight may find it challenging to see the slides. Having the option to view the presentation on their phone through a QR code can sensitively and respectfully solve the problem.
Knowledge should be sharable
If the audience finds a presentation insightful, they should be able to share it with people of similar interests and professions. The end-user can view your presentation by simply scanning a QR code.
Declutter your Presentation
No matter how good the content, the audience's receptivity reduces with excessive information. For a presentation to be impactful, it needs precision. QR codes can de-clutter your presentations effectively by embedding extra information.
Flexibility to edit
A dynamic QR code lets you edit and update data even after it has been shared or printed. You don't need to design another QR code for making essential changes.
If you give presentations often, QR code is the most affordable tool to embed to avail all the benefits mentioned above.
The Cool Factor
Not to forget, using QR codes instantly adds a cool quotient to the overall experience of a presentation. Chimp says it may up the exciting game in the most effortless way.
Create custom QR code forShow all