QR Code for Video Preview
Quickly show demo or video content to your audiences!
How to create a QR code for Video Preview?
Go to Youtube
Go to your video and click on share
Copy the URL link of your video
Paste the link into the URL field of video preview QR code, Check the box below it to make QR code dynamic
Save your QR Code with customization, you can also add a YouTube logo to make it even more appealing.
Test your QR Code and you are done!
Share. Scan. Stun!
Videos are the most impactful way of sharing information. It has been scientifically proven that the audience retains more details from a video than text and audio. Videos have a wide array of purposes, be it education, marketing, training, or entertainment. But no matter how digital we go, print media will never go redundant. So how do we effortlessly blend the duo? Unfortunately, a video cannot be printed. But a QR code for a video can be printed and scanned in seconds.
QR code is a 2D code that can be printed on newspapers, magazines, product packaging, user manuals, brochures, pamphlets and anything printed or digital. When scanned, the QR code for a video takes the user to watch the video encoded online, eliminating the hassle of typing a link or searching by title. Scanning a QR code for video does not require an additional device. All smartphone cameras can do the job in no time.
Why should you use a QR Code to Share Videos?
While one can earn money by making videos, one can also save others' time by choosing the smartest way to share videos. Scanning a QR code takes less time than copy-pasting a link, let alone typing one or searching for one.
A code can ring many bells. The unseen always seems more interesting than what's in front of the eye. Build some excitement for your audience with the help of a video QR code by letting them anticipate and explore.
No typing, no searching, no dictating, no pasting = easy sharing. Simple!
Let's be honest; the C-quotient is bound to attract attention. A QR code for video does not sell hard; it has an effortlessness to it. It has a 'see it or lose it' vibe. Chimp says embed a video QR code and try getting unnoticed!
Up your Social Media Game
Let's just say that video QR codes are like pinned tweets and more. They attract and validate by their sheer presence. And if that wasn't enough, they increase engagement and outreach.
More with Less
Nothing can compensate for space restrictions better than QR codes. Be it presentations, invitations, brochures, or advertisements, QR codes are the neatest way to add multimedia information.
If you are a Youtuber, influencer, vlogger, or smart communicator, QR code is the best tool to share video content.
Who can use QR Codes for Videos?
- Product advertising sites can use QR codes to direct prospective customers to product videos.
- Installation or assembly-based products can have QR codes for instruction videos in their user manual.
- Companies big on video marketing can use the QR code for their youtube channel on websites, social media profiles and printed collaterals.
- Professionals like bakers, chefs, fitness experts, fashion bloggers, image consultants can embed a QR code to their videos as an inherent part of their social profiles.
- Corporate trainers can make great use of QR codes for training employees through videos.
- Companies can use QR codes on offer or appointment letters to share induction videos.
- Healthcare organizations for emergencies like first-aid, burn, stroke can have QR codes directing to 'What to do till the ambulance arrives' videos with their helpline numbers.
- The traffic police department can share guidance videos through QR codes for medico-legal cases/accidents with their helpline services in sensitive zones or crowded spaces.