This guide covers the answers to the following questions:
- Which QR code to put on a business card?
- How to create a QR code for a business card?
- How to put a QR code on a business card?
- What are the benefits of having a QR code on a business card?
1. Choose the perfect QR code for your business card
Your business card can have a QR code based on your requirement. Following are the top QR codes for the business cards but, you can choose one which best suits your needs.
vCard Plus QR code
The best QR code you can have on your business card is the vCard Plus QR code. With this, you can share your contact information such as name, contact number, company, location, and also your social media profiles such as Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. vCard Plus gives you the ease of saving contact by just a single scan, no typing needed. You can add your profile image and background to customize the display page.
When you share your business card, anybody who scans the QR code can instantly get your contact info and save it in their phonebook.
Business Page QR code
If you own a business, this QR code will work perfectly for you!
Business QR code is a mini-website where you can add your business information such as opening hours, location of your business place/store, contact details for customer assistance. In addition to all this, you can also add the call-to-action button to redirect users to any external link (your blog or website).
You can customize your display page with a logo and background image. On a single scan, your customers can view all the information about you and what else you need to make your customers happy?
Social media QR code
If you want to promote your social channels, go for a social media QR code. With a social media QR code, you can promote multiple social profiles such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, with a single QR code. Moreover, you can also add your own logo and background to customize the display page. On scanning, all your social profiles will be displayed with the customized display page.
2. Create a QR code for your business card
Step 1: Sign up/Sign in to www.qrcodechimp.com
Step 2: Choose your QR code to make. (You can choose amongst the suggested QR codes above or select the one you would like to go with)
Step 3: Fill the required information in the data fields and upload the image files if needed. (For QR codes like vCard Plus or Business page QR code, upload the suitable profile image and background.)
Step 4: Design your QR code with colors, stickers, shapes, etc.
Step 5: Save your QR code and download!
3. Place QR code on your business card
Step 1: Create the outline of your business card having space reserved for QR codes.
Step 2: Once you create and download the QR code, place it on your business card with the help of an image editor.
Step 3: Make sure to test your QR code after placing it before printing. We suggest not to crop or adjust the QR code; otherwise, it may not scan.
Benefits of QR code on a business card
- Provide hassle-free and instant contact saving
- The comfortable and quick way to translate the printed information into digital, remember, just with a quick scan, your contact information will always be handy
- Promote your business just by a single scan
- Link the audience or network to your digital world
- Capture the attention of people around you
- Impress your network