QR Codes are everywhere today. They are in newspapers, hoardings, vehicles, buses, packaging, retail shop display, and so many other places. Businesses and brands are using them extensively as a way to provide consumers with valuable information and engage with them without implementing expensive marketing strategies. Besides, the technology is relatively new, which makes this a favorable time to apply QR Codes for business consultants in your consulting company.
QR Codes for business consultants help deliver better business pitches
If you are an independent business consultant, you can use the QR Code for marketing to display your skills and services in a modern way.
By reading the QR Code, your clients can access a lot of content that you otherwise cannot share with them due to a lack of space in brochures and business cards. Moreover, QR Codes effectively direct people from print to digital. This further gives you an opportunity to share whatever you have on the internet, including your Instagram stories, Facebook post, Twitter account, LinkedIn profile, website URL, eCommerce page, vCard, MP3 player, and you name it.
Getting started with QR Codes for business consultants, marketing wouldn’t cost you much. First, they are free to generate with online QR Code Generator and two, they do not require rocket science to create.
Besides, they don’t take much space. A Static QR Code can fit in a space as small as 2 x 2 cm. This allows you to print them anywhere without changing anything in your existing marketing material.
Create and sync a functional QR Code for business consultation
If you make the right choices and stir your creative side, you can synchronize your marketing strategies with QR Codes to expand your customer base and make your small business a thriving company.
Here’s how you can develop a useful QR Code for consultants:
1. Choose an online QR Code generator that allows developing both static and dynamic QR Codes.
The right QR Code generator will let you generate an HD quality code without any coding knowledge. Once you have found the QR Code generator, you have to decide the type of content you want to embed in your code.
2. For your business consultancy, you can choose one of the following examples:
- QR Code business card
- Website URL or Landing Page URL
- Customize business proposition in QR Code PDF
- QR Code Google Map or vCard to share contact details
- Project portfolio and case studies in PDF QR Code
- QR Code Social Media
3. Now customize your QR Code for your business. QR Codes are not black and white anymore. QR Code Chimp allows you to customize your QR Code using different shapes, colors, and designs. You also have the option of changing the background image and color and adding a company logo or icon in the foreground. You can do whatever you want, as long as the customization doesn’t hamper the readability of the QR Code.
4. Once you have generated your code, you can use it on any print marketing material that best represents your skills and services.
The silver-lining: Track the success of your QR Code campaign and change your strategies based on the findings. Dynamic QR Codes allow you to track and analyze scans of each code in different metrics, such as the number of scans, the location of the scans, and the device used for scans or a combination of one or more metrics.
With A/B testing and Google Analytics, you can gauge the performance of different QR Code campaigns and identify the least to the most effective one.
Ways to use QR Codes for business consultants
QR Codes can drive loyalty, improve your online reputation, help provide better customer support, reach new clients, and boost ROI.
Share your e-contact details
Sharing contact details is the first step to build a good rapport with clients. While business cards and brochures can easily get lost, with vCard you can be sure that your customers have your details saved in their phones. A QR Code printed on your business card will allow your clients to quickly scan and save your phone number, email address, and website on their phones without having to type them out.
Demonstrate your skills and services
Showing your level of competence is the best way to draw customers’ interest. While feeding all kinds of information in a business card or brochure is impossible, with a QR Code, you can simply deliver quick and easy access to your skills, services, and work portfolio.
For instance, you can share the list of your completed projects, company presentation, or even a tailor-made plan for your customer via a PDF QR Code. When it comes to QR Codes, your imagination is your limit.
Promote your services creatively
Advertise your business and service uniquely using Business QR Code, Social Media QR Code, Audio and Video QR Codes, and QR Code Maps. Here’s what you can do:
- Place the Business QR Code at the entrance of your shop and share your business details, such as working hours, contact details, a button to file a request or a link to fix an online appointment.
- Place a Social Media QR Code on your business card, brochure, banner, or any merchandize to grow your network beyond business hours. You can also place the App QR Code to encourage your clients to download your app.
- If knowledge is your asset, you can share your expertise and engage your clients better with Audio and Video content using QR Codes for business consultants. You can simply embed your video content using YouTube link and audio content through an MP3 player in your QR Code.
- Enable QR Code Maps scanning to direct your clients to your office, store, or consultation address. This saves their time to hunt you down.
All these strategies will help you to increase your followers on social media platforms and give your clients first-hand access to the latest updates, news, or services directly from your consulting company. This will not only boost your credibility but also help you present your business in a better light.
Note: Don’t worry about outdated content. With Dynamic QR Codes, you can change, edit, and add new videos, audio, links, and images without re-generating the QR Codes.
The black and white shapes may seem like a Rubik’s Cube in the beginning. The best way to figure out its versatile applications and find out what works best for you is to implement them in digital marketing gradually