QR code is also known as action code. Businesses are making the most out of this tried and tested technology since there are several benefits of installing a QR scanner in a commercial setting. Furthermore, using or rather implementing this QR code technology is pretty easy as well thanks to services offered by companies that provide free QR code maker to their clients.
Businesses can leave positive impressions on their client’s!
Using QR code generator free services, a business, through its official app or website can leave a positive impression in the minds of its TA. By incorporating free QR code into any form of printed material such as:
- Business cards
- Magazine ads
- Signs – a business is making it pretty easy for its customer to get the information they are looking for. To make all of this happen, all a business would need to do is seek assistance from a reliable service provider that offer services like a QR scanner online.
By making it easy for the clients to find the information they need, a business is allowing their patrons to save a lot of time in the process. These small deeds leave positive impressions in the minds of the client about the company in question. All of these, in the end, allows a business to witness their clients, coming back for more!
Small businesses can benefit a lot from QR code technology
To make the most out of their mobile-device optimized websites, a business can use the unique QR code related services offered by leading companies. The services could be in the form of:
- QR code scanner online – that can be used by customers of the business to extract information from a QR code they have with them.
- A generic QR code scanner that can be used with ease and many more.
On top of this, a business can also make alterations in their online marketing strategy by keeping a close watch on QR Code Statistics.
By crunching the numbers, a business can easily understand which offers, schemes and advertising strategies are giving back maximum returns.
QR Codes can also be used by a business to easily funnel online traffic that consists of both old and new clients to carefully constructed marketing mediums like:
- Videos – these could be product demos, ‘how-to’ videos, generic entertainment videos, branding content like infomercials, behind-the-scenes/bloopers)
- Newsletter subscription landing pages – this is a great way to collect information about both old and new clients which can be used in future marketing campaigns.
- Landing pages to the e-store of the business where clients can make a purchase online in minimal delay.
Furthermore, QR technology can also be used by a business to easily provide critical information to its clients such as:
- Location information about its retail outlets
- Comprehensive information about coupons or
- It can also be used to direct online traffic to the ‘download brochure’ landing page.
So QR Codes are here to stay?
QR Codes are actively used everywhere these days.
Businesses and brands of all sizes have started using QR technology to increase the efficiency factor of their customer services. Apart from this, there are tons of QR Code statistics that have surfaced in 2020.
Here is a brief rundown of most of them:
- More than 11 million individuals will be scanning a QR Code in the nation in 2020!
- QR technology will be the most popular and widely used technology in Southeast Asia as well as in India. It is projected that, by the end of 2020, more than 15 million people in Southeast Asia and 8 million people in India will scan a QR code.
- More than ten million people will start using QR Code technology by then end of 2020.
- Australia is one of those nations in the world where more than ninety per cent of the population uses a mobile phone. Hence it is easy to understand why the usage of QR technology will be widespread in this nation!
- The Middle East and Africa are increasing the use of QR Code technology which could be seen in the statistical data gathered from these two nations. Statistical data showed that both in the Middle East and Africa, QR Technology saw an increase in usage/popularity percentage. Back in the first quarter of 2017, less than 12 per cent of people in these two nations were using QR technology but that changed with the advent of 2018 which showed a promising increase of 18 per cent! These numbers will obviously increase more by the end of 2020. One would just have to wait and see!
QR Code technology
- found its way into the global e-payment sector thanks to the widespread adoption of the technology by renowned names like – Alipay, Walmart, Amazon, etc.
- is pretty easy to use. This particular USP acted as the trump card for this technology thus allowing it to become the new payment norm in promising and developing markets like India and China.
- also found extensive applications in sectors like – salon chains, healthcare sector, marketing sector, retail sector, travel sector, and sports/entertainment sector.
- is the most popular tool for an individual these days when it comes to gathering information about a product or an event of interest. One also uses QR codes to avail offers and quickly download relevant apps.
- is one of the most efficient tools in present times for an average Jane or Joe when it comes to discovering new brands. It is yet another reason why QR technology is extensively used in all leading Search Engines, TV/online advertisements as well as in traditional advertising mediums like newspaper ads.
Most, if not all, Fortune 500 companies have started using QR technology to better market their brand as well as their products/services. Some examples are Puma, Emirates, Nestle and Nike. These companies could be classified as the poster-brands that have made it their goal to popularize QR Code technology globally!
QR Code technology is used almost everywhere today. The future of QR Code technology is bright since it is set to penetrate different industry verticals all over the globe. So, if you are a business owner, you should include QR codes in your daily operations.
The renowned QR code service provider like QR Code Chimp offers a simple but crucial step which allows a business to get a competitive edge over your rivals.