Nothing screams ‘engagement’ and ‘visibility’ more than social media marketing. Furthermore, Social Media QR code is the smartest way to bring the audience to the real action. Other platforms are essential too, but social media is where frequent work happens. One attractive post at hardly any advertising cost can direct a first time visitor to your website and result in a conversion. Online QR code generators have features to insert your brand logo or the social media platform symbol for a scannable response.
What is great about the latest social media QR code is that you do not need different QR codes for various social media platforms. Efficient QR code generators can generate a single QR code for all your SM accounts on one mobile-optimized landing page. It is a great way to bring viewers of print material to your Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin accounts in seconds. QR codes save them from typing, mistyping and the frustration of doing the two. Also, no business or individual would like to print three to five QR codes on a print medium for social media marketing alone. Deciding which one to prefer over others could be a difficult decision for many. Consumers can select, but businesses should give all the options. So why leave out any platform when you can print them all through advanced QR code generators?
And if you are still worried about giving access to only the most commonly used social media platforms, we have some good news!
Take audience to all your social media accounts with a single QR Code
You can include a vast number of mediums depending on the kind of content you wish to put out there. We have a comprehensive list for you below:
- Facebook – The world’s largest and one of the first networking sites with billions of users is the easiest way to connect with your audience.
- Twitter – The best social media platform to disseminate crisp information in 280 characters and engage in conversations.
- Instagram – The most popular photo and short video (reels) sharing the social site with an in-built photo editor can be generated through QR code generators for product-based businesses.
- LinkedIn – An ideal platform for business networking, recruiting, collaboration and job searching.
- Youtube – the largest video sharing site where users can watch content for free, like, subscribe and share comments.
- Tripadvisor is extremely popular in the hospitality industry for reviews of hotels, restaurants, activities, airlines and car rentals.
- Tumblr for customizable microblogging with multimedia options such as GIFs, music and text.
- Vimeo – A video-sharing platform often used by independent filmmakers and videographers.
- Reddit An upvoting platform to know whether your content is interesting or not.
- Snapchat is a content sharing app in which videos and images disappear after 24 hours.
- Skype for free voice, video and group calls.
- Pinterest A mood board planner and bookmarking platform
- Google+ Exclusive drive collaboration for companies using G Suite.
- Dribbble is widely used by designers, illustrators, web designers and other creative professionals to showcase their work online. The online QR code generator can integrate the URL with other platforms in a single URL.
- WeChat – WeChat is the Chinese equivalent of WhatsApp.
- Line – In addition to the basic messaging service, Line offers social games, other app integrations, and merchandise.
- Flickr for sharing high-quality images, often used by professional photographers.
- Github for programmers to share codes.
- XING – A LinkedIn equivalent of a professional networking site for German speakers in Austria, Germany, and Switzerland.
- Vkontakte – A Russian platform similar to Facebook
Even if you use a platform that has not been enlisted above, you can still add it or link your website in the same QR code. QR Code Chimp can custom design an exhaustive QR code that has all your social marketing platforms on one page.