Every organization needs a fast, accurate, and efficient system to track employee attendance.
QR codes make it possible.
You can use QR codes to bring employees to the attendance page, allowing them to easily log in and log out.
Here’s a quick guide to setting up a QR code attendance tracking system.
How to set up QR code attendance tracking?
You can track log-ins and log-outs with the help of a Google Form QR Code. Follow these steps to set up a QR code attendance tracking system:
1. Log in to your Gmail account and go to Google Forms.
2. Create your attendance form (refer to the below image for example)
3. In the Responses tab of the form, link the responses to the excel sheet
Note: Make sure to set the necessary settings.
4. Click on Send
5. Click on the ‘link’ icon and then click on ‘Copy.’
6. Head to QRCodeChimp’s Solutions page and select Google Forms.
7. Paste the copied link in the ‘Google Form URL’ field.
8. Click on ‘Design, Color and Decorate QR Code’ to customize your QR Code design (ex: adding color, shape, Google Form logo).
Note: Click on the ‘x’ icon of the ‘Customize QR Code’ popup to save changes.
9. Save the QR Code by clicking on the ‘Save QR Code’ button, entering the QR name, and then clicking on ‘Save.’
Note: Make sure to scan your QR Code from different devices (iOS and Android) before printing for production.
An efficient attendance tracking system not only allows employees to easily log in and log out, but it also enables HR teams to track and manage the entire workforce’s attendance.
QRCodeChimp’s Google Forms QR code solution helps you implement a QR code attendance system in a few easy steps.